Terms & Conditions
Please note - These are standard Terms and Condition for all competitions found at www.intuwatford.co.uk
1. The competition is open to anyone of the age of 18 and over in the UK only, excluding employees of Intu Properties plc and intu Watford and their families, The Harlequin's service providers, agents and anyone professionally associated with this competition. No purchase required. Only one entry per person.
2. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to accept these rules and agree that the decision of intu Watford is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition.
3. All entry instructions will form part of these terms and conditions.
4. The prize is subject to availability.
5. To enter, please complete the official entry form available on www.intuwatford.co.uk by the official closing date or please submit the entry form available at the Customer Information Desk.
6. The prize is what is stated and the winner will receive the prize by personal collection within 60 days of the closing date.
7. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for the prize. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
8. The prize winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random by an independent person.
9. Intu Watford reserves the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances, to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice, including the closing date cut off of the competition.
10. No personal information submitted by entrants will be passed to any third party.
11. The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize, e.g. publicity photos.
12. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
13. If the winner is under the age of 18, winners must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
14. The prize winner will be notified within 28 days by any of the contact details made available.
15. The prize winner's name and county may be made available on intu Watofrd's competitions web page.
16. Intu Watford accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant resulting from entering this competition or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize. Nothing shall exclude intu Watford's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, or for fraud.
17. This competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
18. The promoter is intu Watford, 201 The Harlequin, Watford, WD17 2UB, a company registered in England. Any queries and comments should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department at the above address.